Sunday, January 17, 2010

Deleted

I deleted someone today. I just looked at the 300 + number that continues to grow and thought to myself "That's a lot of people to meet..." That was the thought that started it all anyway. I thought there had to be at least a few people that I've accepted that I truly, actually don't know. I can't stand the FB spammers. The fake friend invites alerting me that someone found me via friend finder. Oh... and they really don't have any other friends yet, and everyone that is a friend has commented asking "Do I know you" So there was this guy... who had an actual page complete with friends and a full profile... who worked for a company that I knew of. Did I know the guy??? Honestly... I'm still not sure! So today... this morning... I bid him adieu. I didn't feel bad about it. I guess it's silly to think that one might. It was a mini-catharsis. I don't know you man... we wont be hangin out. Enjoy FB and your other hundreds of friends! Then again... I know that I've been given pause when noticing that my number of friends has been reduced by 1. I'm still trying to figure out why that mattered to me even for a second. Maybe it's because it could have been someone that I care about (to any extent) that was saying that they were ok without being in touch with me. So there is 1 off of the list. Back to the actual "friends". Hope to see some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment