Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 is gone and done with. Welcome to 2010 everyone. I'm very excited at the prospect of this new year, new day, new chance.

It has been a while since my last update/meet-up, and I can feel the pressure slowly starting to build for what will be a truly ambitious undertaking this year. The meet-ups so far have been great, and I've really appreciated that some people seem to be genuinely interested what is going on. Although I can already feel mounting pressure from work, and every other aspect of my own life, I really want to press forward with this attempt.

I think that so far I've learned a few things... or am beginning to think about a few things in a different way, and hope that I will learn something soon from these experiences. As soon as I'm a little more concrete about that, I'll share them with you.

Have you made any resolutions? I haven't officially. However, I am starting things out with new resolve, and so far... the first 8 hours and 38 minutes of 2010 are going right according to plan! Hopefully this keeps up. Hopefully the meet-ups pick-up.

That said, my last meet-up happened over the holiday break.



I got to chill with my cousin Chimar. Chimar lives in Atlanta, where several of my other cousins, aunts, uncles and grandmother live. As we've always lived several states apart (Chimar used to live in Minnesota) we have not spent much time talking or hanging out with each other apart from certain family functions or holidays. This break, we got a little more time, and had a little more to talk about. The main conversation we had was about getting and staying healthy (Part of which will consist of buying a Health Master Emulsifying Juicer... yessss!). Chimar has recently been changing his diet and working out more, which I happen to be trying to do as well. The conversation didn't last for hours, but afterward, I really did feel challenged and inspired to jump back into my regimen and keep working. Chimar is very cool, low key, and apparently disciplined. He's gotten great results so far. Next time we meet up, I'll have some positive results of my own.

Face to Face #4: 1 friend

Friend count: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment