Tuesday, April 13, 2010

IS THIS THING ON??

Hello readers and non-readers. Thanks first of all to anybody taking the time to click, scroll and read whatever is up here. I've recently been inspired to ramp things up a bit, and kick up the pacing of the project. Yes, working 5 days a week and grad. school part time makes it tough to schedule things regularly... but I've decided to do the best that I can in spite of that. I'm posting and attempting to set up meet-ups a lot more now. I'm not sure how many of my FB friends peek at this blog, but if they (of YOU) do... I hope you'll consider being a part of this project when it fits into your schedule.

The next meet-ups I'm trying to set up include:
-Rock Climbing
-Bowling
-A Kindergarten Class Mini-Reunion
-Ice Skating
-Gallery Hopping/ Sketching in NYC
-Touring a Baseball Glove Factory

As always, if anyone is up for a meal or coffee and convo, I'd love to set that up as well!

Hopefully I'll have more to report soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment