Thursday, November 5, 2009

another thought

I DO have great friends! I decided to shoot this idea out to a few people, to get some feedback before posting it on Facebook. The responses have all be positive so far, thanks to the handful of you who shared your thoughts/opinions! You've given me some great points to think about. "What happens to the people that don't want to hang out? Do you delete them from your friends list?" I'd been thinking about this one myself. I think that at the very least, I have a legitimate reason to do so... if not (by virtue of this project) an obligation. I'm interested in what other people think of that question. I think it falls on me to decide why I'm using Facebook in the first place. Is it to connect with and keep in touch with actual "friends?", or to put myself out there for the hundreds of Facebook friends and acquaintances on my list to... keep track of...what I'm up to? ...and for me to do that same? *shrugs shoulders* (I really did shrug after typing that). I'll figure this out eventually. Going live with this today! See you soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment