Thursday, November 19, 2009

Moving forward

Work has been nuts, as expected around this time of year. Add to that, tutoring, Christmas shopping, various friend/family parties, reunions, travelling, etc, and Nov. and Dec. combine to form one super smothering force. I do however find the time to procrastinate, amid the hustle and bustle of the season.

I also want to find the time to put a dent in this sizable list of friends with whom I'd like to meet. I'm going to start posting ideas on the group page, for possible things to do when I meet up with whoever. I'm hoping that if I post a diverse/eclectic array of possible activities/places, various people will start to chose them, and agree to try and meet up. It's difficult trying to think of what each specific friend might want to do, which is an interesting thought in all of the deeper considerations of this undertaking.

I just wish that I knew the best and most effective way to approach this. Should I be setting these things up like appointments, taking as many as I can handle in a week? Should I take them as they come, waiting for invitations to slowly roll in from the FB group? I know that whatever I decide, it has to be more effective than my current strategy of not having a strategy. Hopefully we'll get this going much sooner than later! I'm ready... how bout you?

No comments:

Post a Comment